Adamsville Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center participates in the Model 3 Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) program. Adamsville voluntarily entered this Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) program with a commitment and incentive to achieve exceptional outcomes for patients and for CMS.
Only 6% of the skilled nursing facilities in the country elected to participate in Model 3.
The BPCI program is intended to significantly improve the coordination of physician, acute, post-acute, and home care services to better meet the needs of the patient throughout the continuum of care.
We are pleased to share that our facility participates in the following BPCI bundles:
- Cardiac Arrhythmia
- Cardiac Defibrillator
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Double Joint Replacement of the Lower Extremity
- Hip & Femur Procedures Except Major Joint
- Major Cardiovascular Procedure
- Major Joint Replacement of the Lower Extremity
- Medical Peripheral Vascular Disorders
- Red Blood Cell Disorders
- Transient Ischemia